Need to sell your Connecticut house today?
If you need to sell your house fast in Connecticut we're here to help. Whatever the reason, if you are saying to yourself "I need to sell this house!" we can work with you to make it as easy and painless as possible. We're looking for houses in your area. If you wan't to avoid realtor fees or having to make expensive repairs to get your house ready to sell look no further. Don't waste precious time dealing with the traditional home selling methods, we can do it faster.
Can't pay your mortgage?
If you can't pay your mortgage the first thing you should do is talk to your lender as soon as possible. If you really want to keep your home, there may be options such as:
- Forbearance - Your lender may be willing to suspend or reduce your mortgage payments until you can pay them in full again.
- Refinance - If you can reduce your interest rate your monthly payments might be low enough for you to afford.
- Loan Modification - Your lender may be able to offer lower monthly payments by amending your original contract.
- Repayment plans - Your lender might offer some sort of repayment plan to help.
Did you inherit a house?
Houses can be expensive to maintain because of taxes, insurance, and upkeep. If you inherited a house and don't want the added expense to keep it up it's easy to turn it into cash fast. Why let the expenses build up when you can almost immediately reap the benefit of selling the house?
Advantages of selling your house
There are several advantages to selling a property that you can no longer afford or is causing you additional expense.
- Easy process
- No closing costs.
- No 6% Realtor Fees.
- No repairs necessary.
- Close as fast as possible.
- We buy any house.
- We buy houses in any condition.
- We buy unwanted houses, probate houses, and houses that have been inherited.
- You don't even have to clean it out!
- We buy houses that are ugly.
- Relocation assistance may be available.
- Tax or other liens are no problem.
- Get a quote fast.
To see how much money you can get for your home, fill out the form at the top of this page today to get your no obligation cash offer.